Are you searching for funding but don’t know where to look or how to apply for it?
We can help.
Our team of writers can help you locate funding sources from local, state, federal and corporate funding agencies. We can interpret the funding requirements, match them to your programs, and help you craft a proposal that addresses your needs and the funding agency’s priorities.
Services we offer:
- Funding opportunities research to target your efforts to best potentials
- Literature search to support your proposed project
- Designing your program and writing about it to relate to the funding requirements
- Budget development and budget justifications
- Advice on forms and assurances required by federal or state agencies
- Editing and proofreading the final submittal
- Creating Gantt charts, timelines, or super graphics to visually tell your story to the funding agency
- Organizing a team of writers (your staff and ours) to develop the complex proposal
We have helped clients secure more than $20 million in grant funding. Although our primary focus has been in the health and medical fields, we have developed proposals for a wide variety of subject areas, from the arts to education to small business development, and everything in between.
We can’t claim to have seen it all, but we’ve seen a lot and developed the systems to work with large or small proposal responses.