Public relations strategies, objectives and tactics come in many sizes and shapes.
At Dubois Betourne & Associates, we can help you create loyal customers, engage stakeholders or become the change agent you or your organization desires.
To do that, we’ll spend some time with you and your key staff to get to know your marketplace, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to customize your plan.
We then build the plan – complex or minimal – to fit within your budget and time frame.
We deliver the plan and implement the programming. Our clients enjoy:
- Precise, compelling public education campaigns
- Based on market research, driven by evidence-based theories, and targeted to precise audiences
- Online presence
- Social networking sites
- Traditional media relations for new and old channels
- Image development and branding
- Print or digital publications
- Special events
- creative and innovative event concepts
- on/off site secretariat services
- speaker support services
- identifying and linking potential sponsors to clients
- funding assessments and budget planning
- Technical writing
- Advertising / sales programs
- Direct mail and email campaigns
Our PR background is extensive, with more than 50 clients served from fields as diverse as medical institutions to bicycle manufacturers to youth programming. One of our partners, Anne Dubois, along with a team of her colleagues, literally wrote the book on public relations (Study Guide for the Examination for Accreditation in Public Relations). She has also attained the highest professional honor in the field with election into the prestigious Public Relations Society of America College of Fellows – less than 2% of the Society’s 20,000 members qualify for this honor.